From € 3.000,00
BENEFIT RESERVED TO SUPPORTING MEMBERS
- publication of your name in the Theatre Foyer, on programmes and on the website;
- an annual meeting with the superintendent and a dedicated presentation of the Season;
- the opportunity to attend a number of stage rehearsals and orchestra rehearsals for the operas in preparation;
- opportunities to meet the artists involved in the season;
- invitations to press conferences and special events organised by the Theatre;
- invitations to dress rehearsals for the operas which are open to the public;
- priority for the purchasing and/or renewal of subscriptions;
- A dedicated information service regarding our activities, ticket reservation and private bar and catering services;
- Maggio Club Black* membership;
- reduction of between 20% to 30% on purchased tickets, also via online codes, without pre-sale charges;
- free changes to subscription dates;
- exclusive attendance for a number of the Theatre’s tournée with dedicated formulas;
- over the course of the year and on request, three private guided tours around the Opera di Firenze, with times and dates to be agreed, for a maximum of 6 people;
- on request, the opportunity to have your programme autographed by the artists.
As well as:
- an invitation for two to the Gala dinner for the inauguration of the Maggio Musicale Fiorentino Festival;
- a reservation for a maximum of 10 places, subject to availability, the opportunity to use the parking area within the Opera di Firenze on the occasion of performances (it is necessary to be in possession of a ticket or subscription for the programmed performance);
- free programmes;
- on request, exclusive access to the dressing rooms at the end of the performance;
- by reserving in advance by telephone or directly the same evening at the relative desk, the opportunity to reserve a table and dinner at the Theatre cafeteria before the performance or during the intervals;
- assistance for the booking of tickets for national and international Theatres and Festivals.
On request, it is possible to pay the relative sums for the registers of Active Members, Honorary Members, Supporting Members and Patrons in two instalments (in January and June).
It is possible to enrol anonymously or request the publication of a name which is different from that of the donor.
Whoever presents a new Associate to the register will be entitled to a discount of 25% for their own membership fee which will be applicable on renewal or for the fee for the following year;
Whoever presents two new Associates to the register will be entitled to a discount of 50% for their own membership fee which will be applicable on renewal or for the fee for the following year;
*The Opera di Firenze reserves, via the Maggio Club Black card, a number of exclusive advantages connected to the world of culture, art, free time and shopping for its associate members. The list of partner business participating with the Opera di Firenze for Members can be found on the dedicated website pages.