From Wednesday 8 November, subscriptions will be available for LXXXI Festival del Maggio, Festival Opera, Festival Sinfonica, Trilogia popolare Premiere.
Tickets for the performances from the LXXXI Festival del Maggio and Trilogia popolare will be on sale from Thursday 9 November.
How to buy:
- from the Teatro del Maggio ticket office, Piazzale Vittorio Gui 1, Florence, open from Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and two hours before each performance (with a pre-sales charge of 10%);
- online from www.operadifirenze.it, without pre-sale charges, payment with credit card;
- from Vivaticket sales points (listed on the www.vivaticket.it website), including the Info Point at the Municipality of Florence in Piazza Stazione 4;
- at Boxoffice, in via delle Carceri Vecchie 1, Florence (Monday/Fridayore 10 a.m. -7 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. with a pre-sales charge of 10%);
- from the Dischi Fenice store, Via Santa Reparata 8/B, Florence (Monday/Friday 9.30 a.m. – 1.30 p.pm and 3.30 p.m. – 7.30 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. -1.30 p.m., with a pre-sales charge of 10%);
- at the Teatro della Pergola box office, via della Pergola 30, Florence, (Monday/Saturday, 9.30 a.m. /6.30 p.m., with a pre-sales charge of 10%);
- at Fonderia Cultart, via S. Giovanni 9, Prato, (Monday/Friday, 10 a.m./1 p.m. and 2.30 p.m./6.30 p.m., with a pre-sales charge of 10%).
In the case of necessity, the Foundation reserves the right to modify the programmes and the venues for performances